Remote access with comprehensive security features
Enjoy seamless remote access with the multi-factor security benefits of Remote Desktop. Manage your RDP-based Windows computers and servers from anywhere with access, connection, and device-level security.
Secure Device Access
Connections are TLS and 256-bit AES-encrypted and based on private / public key exchange from the remote to the local computer for viewer-to-host data protection.
Lock Remote Screen
When you establish a remote connection with your faraway PC, the remote end will display the lock screen giving you the freedom to work on critical data in total privacy.
- Two-step Verification
- Trusted Devices
- Single Sign-On
Securely access your configured PCs from any computer. Set up a two-step verification process with your email address for signing in to your account. It ensures account security even if your password is stolen, irrespective of the device you use to sign in.
The Trusted Devices feature allows you to entrust account access to selected devices via your email account. It ensures access security at the device level and also adds value as a security alert in case there is an unauthorized attempt at account access.
Conveniently access your Remote Desktop account with Single Sign-On (SSO). Admin can configure a SAML 2.0 identity provider (IdP) such as Okta, Azure, OneLogin, AD FS, etc., to sign in and remove the hassle of remembering multiple passwords.
Remote Desktop assists businesses meet the mandates of government and industry regulations in regards to digital data management, safekeeping, and privacy. It assists medical, accounting, and legal compliances such as HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / FINRA.
- HIPAA Compliance : The Remote Desktop security and privacy measures provide strict guidelines on management, storage, and technical safeguards for patient data and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- GDPR Compliance : Remote Desktop meets the highest standards for data security and complies with the mandates of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for processing the personal data of EU individuals.
- PCI Compliance : Remote Desktop does not store any credit card or financial data and relies on third-party vendors to conduct online transactions, in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- SOC1 Type1 / SSAE-16 : RemotePC has completed the necessary audits to meet the standards defined by Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16 for service organizations.
- FIPS Compliance : Remote Desktop adheres to the encryption algorithms and physical security mandates of Federal Information Processing Standards Publication (FIPS) for highly regulated federal agencies.
- Data Center Security : Our data centers are SOC 2 Type 2 compliant and offer physical security features like smoke detection and fire suppression systems, motion sensors, biometric security, video surveillance, and security breach alarms.